DealerOn is a young and fast-growing full service online marketing company that provides websites to automotive dealerships across North America and Canada. We are leading our market by providing car dealers with the best online marketing arsenal and access to skilled content specialists to optimize their digital presence. DealerOn is a PROFITABLE company that has been named to the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 6 years in a row and counting. We recently passed the 200 employee mark, but throughout our growth, have still managed to maintain the tight knit company culture that helped to get us where we are today. Technology is front and center in our company, but it's the people here who are the core of our business. We pride ourselves on making coming to work not only challenging, but also enjoyable. To learn more, please visit: www.dealeron.com
What a Client Support Specialist I is:
There is no average day at DealerOn! The Client Support Specialist I (CSS I) is on the frontline for DealerOn’s clients, handling customer calls, email inquiries and providing the most superior customer service. This position is responsible for collaborating with other teams and departments, building trust-based relationships with clients and identifying their needs, and ensuring that our clients are the front and center of the organization in all of our efforts. This position has opportunity to advance to CSS II and CSS III within the Client Support Department. This is an entry-level position located in the Rockville, MD Headquarters office.
- Maintain a friendly and positive demeanor and deliver superior customer service to all clients.
- Quickly build rapport and use an adaptable approach when growing relationships with clients.
- Have a solid understanding of our core systems, processes, and applications.
- Keep up-to-date with trainings assigned by management and through self-study.
- Develop in-depth product knowledge and be able to describe the functions, features, and details to customers.
- Document and share client’s priorities with internal teams to build new cases or inform ongoing projects or initiatives.
- Assist Production and other internal teams with onboarding new customers and building trust-based relationships.
- Responsible for conducting customer trainings on the CMS.
- Answer phone and email inquiries, and respond to clients on their requests in a professional and efficient manner.
- Tag training opportunities within DS tickets (labeling tickets).
- Identify all opportunities to resolve client requests quickly in order to achieve first call resolution.
- Escalate issues to CSS II and/or CSS III if a request needs technical assistance or cannot be resolved same day.
- Document all interaction with clients and internal teams in JIRA and communicate with them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Share, emphasize and support organizational culture.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of one year of office or customer-facing work experience.
- Professional, friendly demeanor.
- Strong knowledge of the Internet, computer systems and Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Strong attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Hands on experience with DealerOn’s proprietary systems.
- Working knowledge of HTML.
- Experience in a fast-paced, environment.
- Experience working with Third Party vendors who provide products and services to DealerOn customers.
- Ability to prioritize tasks that change frequently and manage unexpected demands.
- Dependable, follows instructions and takes initiative to solve problems.
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
Aside from the awesome people you will get to interact with on a daily basis, DealerOn offers a number of benefits, including:
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Team and company-wide activities – baseball games, barbecues, and rope courses are just a few of the activities we enjoy.
- Paid Time Off.
- Employee lounge with ping pong, pool, darts, Netflix and an arcade console with just about any video game you could ever want to play.
- Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
- Do Not contact us with unsolicited Resumes, Services or offers. Thanks.
Note to Applicants:
- Preference will be given to applicants that include a cover letter explaining their interest and fit with the company and position.
- All Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without Sponsorship.
- Local Candidates Only, no relocation assistance provided.
To learn more about us, please visit:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.