DealerOn is a young and fast-growing full service online marketing company that provides websites to automotive dealerships across North America and Canada. We are leading our market by providing car dealers with the best online marketing arsenal and access to skilled content specialists to optimize their digital presence. DealerOn is a PROFITABLE company that has been named to the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 6 years in a row and counting. We recently passed the 200 employee mark, but throughout our growth, have still managed to maintain the tight knit company culture that helped to get us where we are today. Technology is front and center in our company, but it's the people here who are the core of our business. We pride ourselves on making coming to work not only challenging, but also enjoyable. To learn more, please visit: www.dealeron.com
The Client Support Manager is responsible for developing process workflows for Client Support, designing employee development paths, ensuring success of each employee, and acting as a bridge between Client Support and the company. Additional responsibilities include interviewing and hiring; planning, assigning, and supervising work; appraising performance and resolving problems. This is a management level position, located in the Headquarters office (Rockville, MD).
- Encourages team members to look for opportunities for process simplification and improvements.
- Design and report individual and departmental performance metrics for continuous improvement.
- Focuses on helping team members improve their skills and knowledge through day-to-day coaching.
- Ensures an efficient training program is in place and that the training requirements have been completed by all team members.
- Provides communication and follow up to ensure Client Support is fully informed of all new information related to products, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions.
- Serve as the escalation point for complex issues.
- Perform weekly review of tickets to ensure that the team is following department standards and providing superior customer service.
- Identify and resolve quality control issues such as tickets that are sitting longer than acceptable as stated in the SLAs.
- Ensure that there is proper coverage in the department.
- Accountable for ensuring employee performance is in line with company standards, responsible for delivering performance evaluations and handling conversations in regards to annual increases.
- Managing the progressive discipline process with approval from upper management/human resources and in accordance with company policy.
- Handle PTO requests and ensures timely completion of timesheets.
- High school graduate.
- Previous leadership/management experience.
- Excellent attention to detail, especially with communication (written and verbal) and meeting deadlines.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to plan and manage time effectively.
- Self-confidence and respect for other people.
- Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks that change frequently and manage unexpected demands.
- Dependable, follows instructions and takes initiative to solve problems.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Hands on experience with DealerOn’s proprietary systems.
- Experience in a fast-paced, environment.
- Business Acumen.
- Use of Technology.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork Orientation.
All applicants must include a cover letter stating why you feel you would be a good fit for DealerOn as well as a resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.