We are a young and fast-growing online marketing company, which provides website services to automotive dealerships across North America and Canada. We help our customers sell more cars and provide them with an amazingly remarkable experience. We have been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies six years in a row and counting. Technology is front and center in our company, but it's the people here who are the core of our business. We pride ourselves on making coming to work not only challenging, but also enjoyable.
The Client Support Specialist (CSS) will offer proven experience as a successful leader in a dynamic, customer focused and people first organization. We are seeking a proactive professional to help shape our client support experience for both internal and external customers, and to enhance our customer experience. This position reports to the Client Support Manager and is located in our headquarters Rockville, Maryland.
- Manage incoming support tickets to ensure all customer inquiries are resolved promptly and accurately.
- Work with clients on the support phone-line to provide information and on-call resolution to client request
- Serve as the point-of-contact for customer issues from identification through resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments, as well as actions taken.
- Provide updates in a timely manner to customers.
- Prioritize daily tasks and complete the tasks in an accurate and effective manner.
- Identify all opportunities to resolve client requests quickly in order to achieve first call resolution.
- Perform other tasks as directed by the Client Support Manager.
Skills and Experience:
- High school diploma/equivalent
- 2 years customer service experience in an office environment
- Strong phone etiquette
- Skilled at managing multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Highly adaptable to process and system changes
- Proactive teammate
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Perks and Benefits:
Aside from the awesome people you will get to interact with on a daily basis, we offer a number of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company matched 401K plan
- Paid time off
- On-site and off-site company events
- Casual Attire
- Fun workstations
- State of the art technology
- Free Parking
- Proactive teammate work environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.