DealerOn is a young and fast-growing full service online marketing company that provides websites to automotive dealerships across North America and Canada. We are leading our market by providing car dealers with the best online marketing arsenal and access to skilled content specialists to optimize their digital presence. DealerOn is a PROFITABLE company that has been named to the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 6 years in a row and counting. We recently passed the 200 employee mark, but throughout our growth, have still managed to maintain the tight knit company culture that helped to get us where we are today. Technology is front and center in our company, but it's the people here who are the core of our business. We pride ourselves on making coming to work not only challenging, but also enjoyable. To learn more, please visit: www.dealeron.com
The Digital Advertising Specialist will be responsible for managing advertising campaigns for our dealer customers. This position will report to the Manager of Digital Advertising Operations.
40% - Customer Relationship Management
- Manage a book of accounts (determined by business need) focusing on Search Engine Marketing, Display, Social and Video Advertising services
- Manage accounts through the life-cycle of the account starting with on-boarding to regular day to day account management.
- Respond to customer requests and communications in a timely manner, based on SLAs set by the company.
- Contact every customer via phone once a month to conduct a thorough consultative review of the customer’s digital marketing performance and provide solid, actionable insights.
- Maintain a customer retention rate that is deemed acceptable by the company.
40% - Digital Marketing Optimization
- Act as a true consultant by understanding the clients core goals.
- Plan advertising strategy on a monthly and quarterly basis with clients
- Execute and present results of key initiatives monthly.
- Identify opportunities to enhance a client's advertising portfolio
- Ensure that accounts meet client defined budget and metric goals on a monthly basis.
- Optimize accounts on a regular basis based on best practices outlined by the company.
- Deploy A/B testing and CRO tactics to improve account performance.
20% - Team Projects and Team Work
- Digital Marketing Strategists work in teams / pods and are expected to engage and work towards the combined success of their team’s book of accounts.
- Maintain an understanding of the accounts on the team.
- Cross train and Cross Mentor newer members of the team once the digital marketing consultant has acquired proficiency and subject matter expertise in either one of these areas – analytics, SEM, Display or social media.
- Google Analytics Certification a plus
- Google AdWords and Bing Ads Certifications a plus
- Prior experience with bid management software such as Kenshoo, Marin, Doubleclick, Searchforce or Acquisio a plus.
- Prior project management experience is a plus
- Prior automotive marketing / automotive internet sales experience is a plus.
- Prior experience with digital marketing agencies is a plus.
Perks and Benefits:
Aside from the awesome people you will get to interact with on a daily basis, we offer a number of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Company matched 401K plan
- Paid time off
- On-site and off-site company events
- Casual Attire
- Fun workstations
- State of the art technology
- Free Parking
- Expertise in work environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.